Master of Management at the University of Windsor
The Master of Management program is offered through the Odette School of Business at the University of Windsor. This is a 16-month course-based master’s program. This program is offered in January and September.
What makes this program unique is that there is no requirement for GRE or GMAT. While most of the management programs in Canada require you to have a GRE or GMAT score.
Specialize in one of the three areas:
- International Accounting and Finance
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- Minimum IELTS Academic score of 7.0
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- A GPA higher than %70
- Two references
Windsor, Ontario is one of the best cities in Canada suitable for students as it has direct borders with the city of Detriot, USA and offers great employment opportunities.
Excellent route to Canadian permanent residency
- After completing this program, you will be eligible to apply under Ontario’s Master’s Graduate Stream program.
- This provincial program allows international students who have completed a master’s program in Ontario to apply for permanent residency without the need to have one year of full-time work experience in Canada!