Canadian residency requirements and obtaining visa
Immigrating to Canada has currently attracted the largest number of applicants in the world. The point to note is that living in Canada without the following conditions seems difficult and almost impossible.
Having English language IELTS certificate
If you do not meet the above conditions, the followings are other ways to obtain residency in Canada.
Having an invitation letter
But among all the best and fastest way to stay in Canada is to immigrate through education and investing. You should keep in mind that in order to obtain a visa through study, in addition to your high IELTS score, you must also submit articles approved by professors in this field.
Canadian visa definition
A Canadian visa is a stamp in a passport that allows you to enter Canada. In fact, a visa is a permission to travel to another country where you will be legally able to stay temporarily or permanently. And obtaining this visa actually means that the Canadian embassy in your country has decided that if you take the required steps, you will be eligible to reside in Canada.
Types of visas to stay in Canada
Obtaining this kind of visa allows a person to reside in Canada for 5 consecutive years.
Which allows a person to stay in Canada for a certain period of time. This period is usually a maximum of 6 months.
Express entry visa
That allows people around the world to apply for residency in Canada according to their specific skills.
This type of visa allows a person to reside in Canada for lifetime. There are different ways for obtaining this type of visa.
Different ways to obtain a permanent Canadian visa
- Parents Sponsorship
- Programs through which you can apply for a Canadian residence visa
- Federal Skilled Workers Program (fswp)
- Federal Skilled Trading Program (fstp)
- Canadian experience class (cec)
- Documents required to obtain a Canadian visa
- Official translation of job documents
- Official translation of the identity card with the stamp of the court and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Translation of real estate documents
- Copy of all passport pages
- Your Photo with white background.
- In case of being married, the marriage certificate with official translation
- Having a Schengen visa is also a privilege.