If you are planning to immigrate to Canada, book your consultation and speak with a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
Please note that:
- All immigration consultations are conducted by Kimia Moshiri, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant with license number R534895.
- Our initial consultations are free of charge for 15 minutes only.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy and a 24-hour notice is required in order to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Failure to provide the required notice will result in losing the paid fees.
- If this is your initial free appointment and you fail to cancel or reschedule 24 hours prior, you will not be permitted to book another free appointment.
- All fees paid towards a consultation will be deducted from our professional fees once a retainer agreement has been signed.
- To fast-track the process, please complete our free assessment form before your appointment.
- Please bring two pieces of valid ID such as driver’s license, passport, Canadian citizenship card with photo, Canadian permanent resident card with photo, birth certificate or credit card.
- We will not accept health cards as valid IDs.
- Please ensure your documents or forms are not signed as we would need to witness you signing the document/form.
We can only provide commissioner services for affidavits or statutory declarations related to immigration.