Schedule a Free Case Evaluation
A free case evaluation is mandatory before booking a consultation with our office. Case evaluations will be conducted by one of our associates, and they will be for a duration of 15 minutes.
Please note that we do not provide legal advice during our evaluation sessions, and our associates will only gather information about your case for further review. We will only advise you to book a consultation if we believe we can assist you with your case.
To book your free case evaluation session, you may simply click on the link in the right and select “Free Case Evaluation”. You will then be able to select the best time and date that works for you.
Schedule a Consultation
Please note the following before booking a consultation with our office:
- A case evaluation session with our associates is mandatory before booking a consultation.
- After your case evaluation, our office will assist you in booking a consultation.
- All immigration consultations are conducted by Ms. Kimia Moshiri, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) with license number R534895.
- All fees paid towards a consultation will be deducted from our professional fees once a retainer agreement is signed with our office.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy and a 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment. Failure to do so, will result in losing the fees paid toward a consultation.
Book a Commissioner Appointment
To book an appointment for commissioning your immigration document, please follow the link on your right.
Please note the following:
- You must bring two pieces of valid ID such as driver’s license, passport, Canadian citizenship card with photo, Canadian permanent resident card with photo, birth certificate or credit card.
- We will not accept health cards as valid IDs.
- Please ensure your documents or forms are not signed as we would need to witness you signing the document/form.